|1. Once upon a time there were three little bears.
2. Bear with me while I feed the bear.
3. I can not bear to watch.
4. This rope bridge can not bear anymore weight.
5. This bear is as big as a house but walks like a cat.
6. Use the stars to take some bearings.
7. This unbearable food, bears out what I feared.
8. I think she will bear up well to the bad news about her pet bear.
9. After it has left the city, the river bears left, before bearing right again.
10. I would rather bear cooking and eating a bear, than be caught and eaten by one.